Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Cancelled, Again

Let me do a quick recap…

Highest FSH 6.5; Most recent FSH 5.5 (just to point out that FSH means nothing)

Cd2 – 6 preantral follicles on each ovary

Cd5 – Left – 11, 7, 6; Right – 9

Cd9 – Left – 18, 13, 8, Right – NOTHING

Result = Cancelled, Stim for at least one more day and hope the 13 grows, go back tomorrow for a check and either trigger tomorrow night for a Friday IUI or stim one more day for a Saturday IUI.

I had really come to terms with getting cancelled, but I was hoping for at least a fighting chance with 4 or 5 follicles. I’m just sad and disappointed. I don’t understand why I don’t respond. Yada Yada, I know, it only takes one. I got pregnant on several almost as bad cycles. I wanted increased odds. I wanted a better response. I wanted a fighting chance for this cycle to work after all the effort and tests and money. And, you don’t always get what you want. If you try, sometimes, you get what you need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb,
so sorry...
-Margie

Katrina said...

Oh, how frustrating..I am so sorry.

Holding out hope for another Max cycle here though;)