Thursday, June 02, 2005

Quick Post – On the mend

I have steak on the grill so I only have a few min. Just wanted to say that all is well and think I am on the mend from this cold/flu thing. No vomiting or diarrhea today. Still a bit stuffy on and off, but feeling pretty good right now. I am happy to report that the baby has been moving all afternoon. I should just break down and start calling her Audrey, but I am afraid that maybe after I have her she won’t look like an Audrey and I will want to change my mind. Anyway, I also thought I would pass on a little known pregnancy thing or maybe it is well known and I am just clueless or I am just a freak. Hmm. Anyway, as things start changing down there, things loosen up and … bladder control problems are the result. I did not think this would happen to me, but sadly it has. It is much more likely with coughing and sneezing. It has been bad lately. I am glad that I work from home full time so I can “change” if you know what I mean. Okay, timer is going off, got to go.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

So glad you are feeling better. :) Steaks on the BBQ...yummm...I have got to buy some propane this weekend..that just sounds so good. :)

Also happy to hear that Audrey has been so active lately. That must be so amazing. :)

Deb2You2 said...

Hi Katrina - Thanks for stopping by. The steak was good, but probably would have been better if my taste buds weren't still a bit off and if I didn't have to wing the marindade recipe because I was out of a few ingredients and too buys/lazy to go to the store. I should post the recipe one day soon. It is yummy. My brother in law was nice enough to hook my grill up to my gas line so I am spoiled and don't even have to worry about propane.

Feeling the baby move IS so amazing. Last night, I woke up and she was just moving away. I purposely didn't go back to sleep for awhile just so I could enjoy it. I hope you get to experiance the feeling soon!! Deb