Monday, June 06, 2005

Painting in progress

I just wanted to post a quick update to say not to worry if I don’t post most of this week. The interior of my house is getting painted and things are very chaotic and it is NOT (most likely – ha ha) that I am back in the hospital. I was in the middle of writing a blog on my Friday appointment (which went well, details later) when the painters came and started prep work. They were suppose to start today, but called at the last min. and asked if they could start Saturday morning. I can’t get to anything, including the lab slip for my 3 hour glucose tolerance test tomorrow. I guess if the Dr.’s office can’t fax it to the lab, I will be doing in next week and will have fasted for nothing. Things should be back in order by the weekend. This is a major milestone!! The house painting was on the critical path to birth preparations. It will be GREAT to finally have this done!

No comments: