Monday, June 04, 2007

Too Laid Back?

Me thinks I may be a tad too laid back and relaxed about this current cycle. Why? Because it is now 3 pm and I just remembered to take my progesterone suppository from 9 am this morning. And, for me, it is not just a precaution. Even with supplementation, my progesterone level is barely high enough to maintain a pregnancy. Sigh…..

I guess the good news is that I’m only 6dpo and I only missed the one (so far) so it will likely only mess up my p4 check if I decided to go donate more blood to the cause tomorrow of which I am still undecided.

But, since I am talking about my cycle, I’ll just point out that if the egg fertilized, it should be out of the fallopian tubes by now, in the uterus, and implantation should be occurring at this point. Just saying….

No comments: