Saturday, June 30, 2007

The green grass is growing.

The grass is growing and watered for the evening.

The trigger shot is complete.

Max is asleep in his crib.

The dog and cat are fed.

The dishwasher is full of clean dishes and the sink full of dirty ones.

The house reflects the fact that we were home much of the day* with toys and such lying in disorderly mess.

And, I am going to go curl up in bed with book leaving everything as it is until tomorrow.

Ta ta.

* One of the things we did today was go to a make up class for the Wednesday mommy and me gymnastic class Max usually goes to with his nanny. This is the class that has the teacher that thinks that all kids are born manipulators. It was a small class with just one other child/parent, which I actually think made it very nice. The other mom and I made a bit of small talk one of which was how old is your child. The teacher overheard when I told the other mom that Max would be 2 in August and she exclaimed, he's not yet two, that explains a lot. Now, I have told this teacher at least 3 if not 4 times that Max was still one, and tall and more grown up looking than his age. Amazing. I guess she was so into her own agenda when we talked that she didn't hear a word I said? Let's see if it sticks in her brain this time. Not holding my breath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trigger yeah!! Good luck on Monday? Well whenever it is good luck Deb!!

CoCo