Friday, June 08, 2007

Blah, Blah, Blah

That’s how I’m feeling. Blah. Like I’m going to start my period at any moment. I’ve been really good about staying away from sweets, but did a Costco run this afternoon and couldn’t resist a container of cookies. It didn’t hit me at the time that this is a typical pre-menstrual craving for me. Sigh.

The good news is that I have been through this enough and been wrong in my cycle predictions enough that while I do tend to “pay attention” to any symptoms or lack there of, I don’t really attach a whole lot of emotion around them typically. Shoot, just last month, I was all twingy and started thinking the desired outcome was a possibility and we all know how that ended. Yes, negative. Hey, the cycle with Max I was so sure it didn’t work that it never even occurred to me to HPT. Heck, I had a consult planned with Dr. N and moved sperm that day. The last time I was pregnant, I did suspect I might be at about 12 or 13 dpo only because of an increases sense and sensitivity of smell, but that didn’t end well so it isn’t if it did any good in the long run.

So, I’ll just plug along these last few days. Plenty to do and keep me occupied this weekend. I won’t be surprised if I start bleeding or spotting. Like I said, it just really, really feels like my period is imminent. Alas, time will tell. Beta is planned for Tuesday.

No comments: