Thursday, June 07, 2007

Forgot again!

Darn it! I forgot to take my p4 again today until about 2:30 pm, let’s see…only about 6 hours late. Lovely. Ironically, I was reminded by noticing my boobs were a bit sore and swollen and thinking that my progesterone must be higher than usual this month, not that I’ll ever know since I couldn’t be bothered to actually test it.

Work still has been busy and basically sucky, but not as bad as the other day. Was pretty stressed out, which is unusual for me. However, had an acupuncturist appointment today and that really helped. She must have agreed with me since she walked me through some guided imagery relaxation for the first time.

I’ve been doing some preliminary research on pre-schools and thinking about putting Max into a Montessori school that takes children at two that my neighbor told me about. He son goes there. Not sure if I am actually going to make a change right now. There are pro’s and con’s either way, but I’m thinking through them and putting together a list of questions and have targeted 5 schools that I want to look at and talk with. All but the one takes kids at 3 I think and three I wanted to look at for elementary school anyway.
It’s funny, my neighbor and I have brief snippets of conversation in passing out front and have been talking about setting something to go out and talk about what she has learned about going through the whole school processes around here and trying to get her son into a local charter school…in addition to all of her pre-school research. The funny thing is that we finally got it set up and have had more success communicating via email. It just struck my funny bone that she’s on her computer and I’m on mine and we are right across the street from each other. Ahhh, modern times….
I need to get a better memory. I keep telling myself…thou shalt not forget your progesterone again this cycle. Now, all I have to actually do is not forget to remember. :)

ps. I am not impressed with the new word processor on new laptop which seems to loose all formatting including paragraph breaks when copying and pasting into blogger. I’ll have to figure something better out since this is annoying.

No comments: