Tuesday, November 21, 2006

15 month peds

Max had his 15 month pediatrician appointment today. All is fine. He and I are both fighting off a cold, but other than that, Max got a clean bill of health…and 4 shots today. He wasn’t amused with the shots, but was fine for the rest of the appointment. Dr. H commented on how Max is always on the go. Yeah, tell me about it. LOL. We both agree that is why he is so skinny.

Weight: 22 lbs 14 oz. – 25 %, increased from 5th and 20th percentiles
Height: 32 ¾ in – 90%, increased from 75%
Head Circumference – 18 ½ -50 %, same

We stopped by the store for some Tylenol and Benadryl on the way to dinner with some friends and just got back. It has been a good, but long day.

Today is 2 days into (4 if you count the weekend) my 2 week gig pretending to be a SAHM while Noemi is on vacation. Loving it, in spite of us being a bit under the weather.

Had my last estrogen shot on Monday night and will shoot up 3 cc’s of progesterone on Friday night. Then, just wait for my period for another t42 attempt.

I’m really wishing I could just pretend that there is not Thanksgiving this year. I’m going to my sisters and making Cherry pies. I’m not really dreading it so much, it just seems like an awful lot of effort when I am so tired right now.

Max is actually back to sleeping 10 hours a day most nights and a 2 hour nap most days, but last night he woke up at 3 am coughing and congested and crying. I gave him some medicine and got him back to sleep, but I was up.

All and all, everything is good. Busy, but not crazy busy. Just living life, enjoying Max. He is a funny dude.

1 comment:

Calico Sky said...

Happy Thanksiving to you and Max!!!