Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Emotional and Grouchy

Dreading going back to work. A LOT!! Can and have crying at the littlest things. Not sure I have hired the right nanny. Not sure if it is me or her or both. Started a long blog about it and what I liked and didn’t, but didn’t get it finished. Getting nothing done. Nothing is making me happy. Everything is annoying me. I have a headache. The mole that the Dr. put liquid nitrogen yesterday hurts. Yep, I’m in a down right foul mood. Doesn’t happen very often, but when it does, I really do it up.

Talked to several other SMC’s today that have nanny’s and thinking about interviewing some more. Thank God for that group and the friends and acquaintances I have met through it. They have been enormously helpful and wonderful resources. So I guess not everything is black/doom and gloom.

Not sure if I am going to make a change with the nanny, but do think I am going to look around a bit more. If I find something better, great. If not fine.

I’m worried that the problem isn’t with the nanny, but with me. Maybe no one will be “right” because it isn’t me.

The SMC’s have given me good advice and said to talk to my current nanny about what is bugging me and give her another week or two to see how it goes. If not, trust my instant and make a change.

Thank you to the SMC’s have given their opinions and shared their thoughts and suggestions. Thank you to my friend C who has listened to me bitch and moan and cry on and off all day.

I have heard it said and read that “it takes a village” to raise a child. Today, I needed my village.

Off to wipe my latest set of tears and go play with my son.

No comments: