Sunday, November 13, 2005

Max Laughed

In getting out all of the mundane minutia of last week, I can’t believe I forgot to mention that Max laughed for the first time. I was changing him on Saturday getting ready for the Single Mom’s get together and was playing with him…”Momma gets your tummy” where I kiss and mouth his stomach and “Tap, Tap, Tap” where I bend his legs/butt up and tap his feet to his cheeks. The first time, I thought I imagined it. But, my cousin called in the middle of it and I was able to get him to laugh again while she was on the phone and she heard it too. I tried various things to get him to laugh again today, but didn’t happen. Got lots of smiles and coo’s, but no actual laughter. At least, now I know he can do it. The other very cute thing he has been doing is blowing bubbles with his drool. At least, “I” think it is cute, but I could be biased, after all, I am the mom.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Awww, that must be the best sound in the world! :)

Laura said...

That first laugh is just the best!!!!!!!!!