Thursday, March 01, 2007

Triggering

Thirty minutes and counting until trigger....8:30 pm local time. Originally, it was 7:30 pm tonight for a 7:30 am IUI on Saturday, but they called late this afternoon to change it by an hour. Since it was so early and in the time we would normally be out walking, I was just going to take Max and then stop for breakfast before driving home. Now, that really isn't going to work. I may see if I can get someone to watch Max for a few hours instead. If not, I'll make it work, but it really will screw up our routine. Sigh. All worth it if it works.

Well, sometimes things just work out. My neighbor just return my call as I was typing this and she has agree to watch Max for me on Saturday morning. I think that will just make things easier all around. I trust her. Max knows her. She has really helped me out a few times now like watching Max when I went to have Lucky put down, when I needed to run out and get a top for Dr. N's funeral, and now this. I need to think of something nice to do for her and her husband. I mean, I have helped them as well. When Bill had to have hand surgery and Susan had to be out of town for work, I picked him up and brought him home. So, I don't feel like a total leech, but it is nice to have someone close that you trust to help out. I asked Noemi the other day, just in csae, and she can't do it because she has plans. I have the names of two other people, one a teenager around the corner and the other a nanny that my friend used to use that said she would be happy to pick up a few hours. I guess, I need to call and have them both come a time or two when I am here to meet Max and see how things go.

Anyway, so far, no LH surge. I've been only using the internet cheepie OPK's since I ran out of the others, but haven't been concerned enough that they don't work for me that I ran out to buy more. Heck, I've been more tempted to go buy chocholate, but have resisted. Plus, I still feel some ovarian pressure so figure the follicles are still there and growing. I haven't ever surged yet before they hit 24 and have never ovualed early after a trigger despite my repeated worry so I am now able to push it to background.

Enough rambling. I'm going to go clean up, trigger, take a warm bath, and then crash. I'm feeling tired.

Twenty minutes and counting until trigger. Not one of those cycles were I almost forget. Counting down. Can you tell?

No comments: