Monday, March 26, 2007

Uninspired

I’m feeling uninspired and mildly depressed. We had a fairly low key weekend. Max was feeling a tad under the weather with a cold which he has now shared with me. I went on BCP’s and bled this weekend. Yes, disgusting I know, but true. I guess the good news is that lining isn’t one of my issues; the bad news is that shedding it is messy. I am not kidding when I say that I went through 4 pair of undies and pants/shorts on Saturday.

I feel like I should start some diet and/or exercise program, make an acupuncture appointment; call to get in with the chiropractor, get a massage, etc. Just can’t get motivated. Maybe tomorrow.

I was going to take one last dose of dex, but forgot. Oh well, I guess I will consider myself weaned enough.

Not that I haven’t gotten a few things done.

Hey, I called the peds office/talked to the nurse to make sure that the “rattling” in Max’s chest isn’t anything to be concerned about since he doesn’t have a fever. Apparently, a “rattle” is fine. However, a “wheeze on intake and outtake of breath would not be good. Not sure I entirely know the difference, but not going to worry about it other than to set up the humidifier in his room.

I ordered/reserved/rented a crib and box of age appropriate toys for our trip to AZ in April. They deliver. My cousin is hoping they also set up. I think she thinks I’m crazy for insisting on having a crib for Max instead of a pack-n-play or having him sleep with me. He is too big for a pack-n-play and would climb out of it in 5 seconds flat. It will be hard enough for us to share a room together for the trip let alone attempt to co-sleep.

I took my cousin to the airport this morning.

I got my taxes turned into my accountant on Friday. Hoping for a refund. A nice big one.

I rearranged the house/Max’s toys on Saturday.

Spent Sunday morning with my cousin, who was with my friend most of the weekend to help after her surgery, and we took Max to the park, went to church, and out to lunch.

Max and I had some good old quality time together.

Just feeling fat and sad and uninspired and blah. And, tired and sick. I guess I’m just used to feeling a bit happier, more content.

No comments: