Wednesday, September 28, 2005


Max - 6 weeks

Max is 6 weeks old today. The irony of this picture is that he has hardly slept most of last night and all of today. He only took short 30, 45, 60 min naps and he would wake up crying for food. Another growth cycle probably. I will try to remind myself of today when he is sleeping so long that I worry. LOL.

I am so glad I have another month off from work. I’m still trying to figure out the nanny/child care situation. I still like the most expensive option the best. I have a few more leads.

All is well, just busy. I had a sore throat and ear ache earlier in the week and backed off my schedule quite a bit. Something has just had to give and it has mostly been computer time. That son of mine has a knack for sniffing out if I go anywhere near the computer and then starts demanding my attention. Occasionally, I can browse while feeding him, but my hands aren't free so it is hard to type/respond.

I’m reading this book called “Raising Boys Without Men” by Peggy Dexler. At least, I think that is the author and the book is all the way on the other side of the house (all 1390 sq feet) and I am too tired/lazy to go look for sure. By read, I mean it took me over 3 days to get through the introduction. I got a bit more read when lying around trying to get rid of the sore throat/ear ache thing I had going on. So far, very good read of parents of all types (single, married, with boys or girls).

No comments: