Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Max is 3 weeks already

I can't believe how fast time is going. It seems like the days are flying by and I get almost nothing accomplished. How can that be? The time when trying to conceive seemed like it moved in slow motion, especially 2ww. Pregnancy time seemed normal time. Mommy time seems to go at warped speed.

Max slept all afternoon. I took the dogs to the vet for a 4 pm apt. and thought he would wake up there screaming and hungry. He slept through the whole thing. Got him home, still sleeping. Finally at 5:30 I tried to wake him up. He woke up enough to feed for about 5 min., then fell back to sleep. It wasn't until 6:30 that I really got him awake after stripping him down and wetting him with a wet washcloth. A neighbor came by at this time and I think she thought I was a big meanie. Even now, he will only feed for a few minutes and then fall asleep. First off, I hope this doesn't mean he is sick or it is a problem. Second, if it isn't a problem, why couldn't he sleep like this at night? Third, I am really worried about tonight and that he is going to make up for it by being up all night or that he will continue to sleep like he is, which will of course prompt a call to the peds office in the morning. There is no pleasing me. I tell myself I should just enjoy it, but I can't. I'm worried. I hope for nothing.


Max 3 Weeks Old


Max Making Faces

No comments: