Thursday, August 31, 2006

Alive, Safe, and With His Father

James is safe. I’ll just copy the email my cousin just sent. Literally just after I hung up with my cousin, Naomi called in sick with a stomach bug that had her vomiting this morning. Oh, what a day.

I just heard that James was found in New Mexico. Jim found him pulled over in a construction speed trap. They didn't quite put two and two together. They let him go with a warning, he was speeding in a construction zone and driving with out a license. The fact that Jim drove up right when he did was nothing but a God Send and a result of the many prayers said over night.

I literally just heard this news and have to go call the police. We still need to get them home and figure everything out, so don't stop praying, but I thank God is is safe and alive!!!


The police let him go with a warning since his dad was there and pulled up behind him. This will saving them all a bunch of legal issues and other trips to New Mexico to resolve AND keep James record clean. As my cousin says, they have some work ahead as a family after this scare, but he is alive and safe.

Okay, must run. Letting the TV occupy Max while I posted this and sent an email to work saying I would not be working. And, that only works for so long.

No comments: