Monday, January 03, 2005

Spotting and cramping, cramping, cramping

Damn!!! Six days and I thought maybe I might be home free. This afternoon I started spotting and cramping again. I hate this. Just when I was getting into the swing of things and thinking that maybe this could work, wammo! Today was my first day back to work since I found out I was pregnant. I was so tempted to tell a few people, but didn’t. Then, this afternoon I started feeling wetness and moisture down there (sorry if TMI), I went to the bathroom and found spotting. Shit, I should have kept wearing my black panties. Cramping started a little bit later. I went and crawled in bed and took some Tylenol. The spotting seems to have stopped or lessened, but the cramping is still in full force. Did I mention that the cramping is very bad with sharp, sharp pains? Lower center, right above the scar line from my surgery. I don't like this. Not one little bit.

As I was in bed trying to relax and telling myself that balling my eyes out will do nothing, my young dog started to freak out. She came on the bed right over by me and I thought it was because I was upset,. Then, I noticed she was shaking and trembling. Then, BIG THUNDER. Then, HAIL. Yes, hail in Southern California.

What next?

1 comment:

Katrina said...

OH NO!!! hang in there little one!

Have you called the doctor?

Praying for you and baby!