Monday, January 17, 2005

Just Tired

I had several good blog posts all written in my mind this weekend about birthday parties and coyote/deer sightings and other miscellaneous things. Unfortunately, I never made it to the computer to actually get them in print. Saturday was spent going to birthday parties. Sunday was spent doing some basic house clean up and then napping all afternoon. Then, I was awake for a few hours and fell asleep again at 8 pm. Woke at 2:30 am for an hour or so, and then slept until 6 am. Yikes, that was a lot of sleep. And, I am so tired right now; I feel like I could lie down and go to sleep again.

I am happy to report that spotting and cramping stopped on Saturday. I still had fresh (pink/red) blood early that day and by afternoon/evening it was old (dark/brown) blood. No spotting since. I am also happy to report that I haven’t really been nauseous and haven’t vomited since Friday. Although, as reported above, feeling very, very tired right now.

Next u/s is on Wednesday less than 48 hours from now. But, whose counting?

No comments: