Thursday, January 06, 2005

Great News!

I am 7w0d and measuring 7w0d, EXACTLY. We saw the heartbeat and it was perfect. I am so happy and relieved. I didn't talk him into weekly u/s. I made a feeble attempt, but didn't press it since it looked so good. The exact date/time still needs to be set, but he said 2 weeks to check growth and progesterone. Oh, another 2ww. He said he saw why I was spotting and cramping. I was still in shock and so happy about the heartbeat that I wasn't listening very well and didn't ask questions. It was something about a blood sac behind the placenta that is almost empty (so hopefully no more spotting). I am currently back to thinking that maybe this really will work. I am even thinking about (and probably will) tell my mom and the rest of my family. Wow! Wow! Wow!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Oh, Debbie, I am so glad to hear this is great news! I was very worried about you and baby! :)