Friday, January 28, 2005

Flipping the switch

It is amazing how much better I am feeling the last day and a half. I guess I didn’t realize how bad/crummy I was feeling until I wasn’t feeling that bad anymore. It is like a switch was flipped. I am not as tired and nauseous anymore. I guess I should say I am significantly less tired and nauseous as I was. I would be completely freaked by this, thinking that something bad had happened, except that I had just read that at 10w…

Many women who have suffered from morning sickness find that their nausea begins decrease from this week on.

I still need to order that fetal heart monitor, just to check things out.

My first OB appointment is on Wednesday. I have been thinking about questions, but haven’t written them out yet. That’s one of my weekend plans. If the rain goes away as expected and it is nice and I am still feeling as good as I am now, I may try to get outside and do some gardening. Things have been sadly neglected during my ttc efforts. Thinking back, I can’t remember doing any serious gardening since I planted some pansies about this time last year. Very sad.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Yeah! I am glad to hear the morning sickness is starting to subside...and your OB appointment is next week! It's already here! YEAH! :)