Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Still Nothing

When I woke up yesterday (at 4 am, with Max sleeping until 5:20), I thought I felt some ovarian pressure. I decided to wait until today and see if I still felt it, which I do. So, I called and went in for an u/s today. Sadly, still nothing. Not one measly follicle. Probably just as well since my lining sucked anyway (only 6.5 on cd 12). Hmm, I wonder what I am feeling then. I’m glad I went in instead of worrying and wondering, but it made me sad all over again. As I told one of the office staff, I’m even getting cancelled from IUI’s now.

I’m just feeling a little lost in the ttc arena. I really don’t know what to do next. I have a consult next week with both Dr. Q and Dr. A. I guess I will see what they have to say.

I received a really nice email from Dr. Q after my email to him and we exchanged several emails over the weekend because he misunderstood my first one thinking I wanted to change me care to Dr. A instead of just going to him for a consult. I think all is fine there, but I think I make him uncomfortable now. Sigh. And, he probably thinks I am a total nutcase for coming in today, but I am fine with that. I’m glad I went. Sad my ovaries are such , but glad I confirmed it instead of just wondering.

On the work front, still very behind. According to my own schedule, I should have 28 reviews written by the end of today. I currently have 0 done, but read through and started prepping for 5 or 6 of them. I guess I am resigned to working during my vacation so not feeling all that motivated.

Max has had an elevated temperature a few times this week and has some new teeth. We had a really difficult afternoon yesterday because he refused to nap and Noemi let him scream for over an hour while I was on a work call. They are gone now and he was still awake when I left for my RE appointment, but hope things went better and that he actually slept a bit.

I think I will scrap work for the day and go lay in bed and read for an hour. If I tried really hard, I could probably get 2 reviews written, but I really don’t feel like it.

ETA: Wasted the hour on the computer. And, Max and Noemi are back and she confirmed another day of no nap. At least he is not fussy and screaming today over it.

No comments: