Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Depressed

All and all, I think I am a tad bit depressed. I had my consult with Dr. A today. I started crying when he told me that, in not so many words, I was (one of) Dr. N’s favorite patients and that he looked at me more like a friend than a patient. Today, was Dr. N and Dr. P’s wedding anniversary. Dr. A said when he talked to Dr. P last night, she wasn’t doing so well and that he was going to take dinner over to her and the kids tonight. I so wish there was something I could do to make that whole situation better. I still miss Dr. N so much and have so much empathy for Dr. P. God, it just sucks!

In an odd state of events, I was talking to a friend over the weekend who has a friend who is the roommate to Dr. P’s office manager (talk about 6 degrees of separation). And, they said, that it was a couple who were having an argument that hit Dr. N; that, they are being prosecuted for manslaughter. Both of them. I don’t know them or their situation, but it just still feels so wrong and so tragic.

--- Interrupted hours ago by the phone and a visit from my sister. Feeling very sick. Horrible headache that, along with a stuffy nose/drainage is making be very nauseous. I’m sure the two margarita lunch isn’t helping. Rather than waiting to post. I’m going to stop now and post more tomorrow or later in the week. ---

Other than to say, consult went basically fine. Dr. A hadn’t looked at my chart yet. Said he would and will get back to me.

No comments: