Monday, June 12, 2006

Today’s Beta

Just home from Mommy Day. Exhausted. Didn’t make the movie. Saw a friend at the clinic and talked, had to stop for gas, traffic and constrution. Sigh. It would have been nice, but...the best laid plans. Got the beta call on the way home. Today’s beta was 77.80. It more than doubled. Yeah! I’ve been cramping and spotting today. Having a hard time not worrying/obsessing, although easier after the acu appointment and after taking Tylenol (so I don’t actually feel the cramping). It is much better and I freak out less when I don’t actually feel the cramps. I was slightly wrong on Friday’s beta. I have updated my Beta History with the correct number. I’m going to ask my RE for another beta later in the week, like Friday. I’m going to go lay down for a few minutes while I have a chance. I’m very, very tired. Yes, Exhausted. So much more I want to say, but no energy. Kind of glad that Max didn’t have an afternoon nap so both of us can have an early bedtime.


Beta History
Cycle 2 – Result = M/C
Beta 1= 52.16 (16 dpo); Beta 2 = 110.54 (18 dpo); Beta 3 = 155.23 * (22 dpo); Beta 4 = 61.43 (23 dpo); Beta 5 = 12.70 (26 dpo)

* only done because I started spotting and cramping over the weekend indicating a likely m/c

Cycle 4 – Result = Max
Beta 1 = 73 (13 dpo); Beta 2 = 196 (15 dpo)

Cycle 6 – Result = TBD
Beta 1 = 29.05 (13 dpo); Beta 2 = 77.80 (16 dpo)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Consider my fingers officially crossed for you :) I'm so glad to hear that you are doubling nicely :) YAY