Sunday, June 11, 2006

Monday = Mommy Day

I decided to take tomorrow as a vacation day. Originally, I was thinking of maybe taking Max to the zoo or something like that, but decided to make the day all about me. Can’t remember the last time I even took part of a day for myself. I just finished the tentative/flexible plan.

1) Drop blood off at clinic
2) Go to Movie
3) Go to Acupuncture
4) If time, go to store before heading home for groceries

That should just about take the entire day if things go according to plan. For example, I would need to be at the clinic by 10 am and out of there by 10:30 am to make the 11 am movie so that I can be out and to my acupuncturist’s office by 2.

If things don’t go on my time table and I don’t make the movie, I will just tool around and maybe take myself to lunch, maybe go to the beach, relax.

I could tell you about my brilliant son. But, I will save that for another day as I am tired and plan to head to bed. Yes, I did doze of during both Max’s morning and his afternoon nap, but I am just wiped out. Max still isn’t feeling well, but isn’t feverish. He woke up from both naps crabby (which is unheard of for him), but snapped out of it eventually both times.

I spotted a bit this afternoon. I was not amused. I took a deep breath and reminded myself that I spotted (and cramped) the entire first trimester with Max and it doesn’t, necessarily, mean something bad. I have been able to stay in the moment and not freak out or obsess. Tomorrow’s numbers will be what they will. Personally, I am hoping for 240 or above. However, for the record, I would prefer NOT to have regular spotting and bleeding this pregnancy. It is never good. It may not be bad, but it never good.

Off for a quick shower cause I feel slimy and dirty even though I did shower this morning. Then, to crash for the night. Hmmm. Maybe I should eat some dinner first. Just remembered that I didn’t really do that yet.

No comments: