Saturday, February 24, 2007

No, No Kool Aid Here!

Here are the latest professional pictures of Max and I from December 31, 2006. Finally got around to scanning them tonight. I had planned on tackling my office and bills this evening. Instead, I chatted on the phone with a friend for 90 + minutes after I put Max to bed, then was unmotavated. I came to the computer to turn it off and got side tracked. Several hours later...here I am. I was thinking earlier today about how I always wanted to be the Koolaid Mom before having a child and now that I have one, I wouldn't give him Koolaid to drink. Max gets water or milk. Okay, I did give him a sip of my Black Cherry Fresca tonight. Yes, he had a major meltdown when he couldn't have more. It wasn't pretty. Typically, I don't drink anything but water when Max is around so I don't mind sharing my drink with him. Yes, I did grow up drinking Koolaid, and Tang for that matter. Remember Tang? And, I survived, but would rather not get Max into the habit so young. There are plenty of years for corrupt eating and drinking habits to come. I'll just try to hold them off as long as possible.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

You are such a beautiful family. I just love your photos! :)

Solitaire said...

Beautiful photos! Love that curly hair.