Monday, February 19, 2007

Good News, Bad News

Max's 18 month check up went well. HE is either on track or advanced in every area. Ped was impressed. No shots.

My ovaries are fucked. I want to trade them in for a new younger model. In spite of ovarian pain and nice CM (cervical mucus), there were now 3 at 8. Last we there were two at 8. Nothing growing. Cancelled. Again. Told them I may check OPK's and come in if I have a surge.

Still haven't decided on whether I'm going to my grandmothers service. I would need to be across country (from California to Northern Michigan) by Wednesday evening for family viewing, Thursday for mass/rosary, and Friday morning for the actual service. I just don't think I can do it in spite of being cancelled. It just isn't enought time to pull things togther.

Feeling tired and wired; happy and sad...all at once.

No comments: