Friday, February 02, 2007

Quote Of The Day

The funniest quote I heard today comes from one of my bosses when he told me I was going to have to take some yoga classes so I could be flexible enough while being wrapped around Max’s finger to not get hurt. LOL. Yes, something I really do need to be worried about and one of the many reasons I want Max to have a sibling. I think we need triangulation which happens naturally in a married couple. Maybe not all mom and kid families need triangulation, but I do think mine does. I just think things will get too intense and it will be to easy for me to spoil him without another person in the family to stir thing up a bit. In regards to being wrapped around Max’s fingers, Max is such a charmer I can see it easily happening. I’ve actually told my friends that when they see it, to please point it out to me since, I’m sure he will easily manipulate me without me even being aware as he grows.

In other news, I seem to be in less of a funk now that I have identified and able to articulate what it was that was bringing me down. Yes, still a bit sad, but in a more aware way. Consult tomorrow. Beta Monday.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I am glad that you are feeling a bit better, but you have every right to be sad for the loss of your child. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :)