Thursday, February 16, 2006

I've been tagged...

Thanks a lot Katrina! LOL.

1.What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago? Like I can remember that far back. I can barely remember last night let alone 10 years ago. Hmm. That would have been Feb. 96. I would have just turned 30. I had only been living in this house for 4 months. Gardening? Too long ago.

2.What were you doing 1 year ago?
Yep, last year is even foggy. I was pregnant with Max. I had to cheat and go back and look at my blog. I was almost 1/3 of the way through with my pregnancy and had just decided to change OB’s. Probably, I was feeling relief to have made it out of the 1st trimester since I had spotting/cramping on and off almost the entire 1st trimester.

3. Five snacks you enjoy:
Chocholate chip cookies, Reeces Peneat Butter Cups (or better yet the Eggs that they do for Easter or the Trees they did last year for x-mas), Chocholate chip cookies, Reeces Peneat Butter Cups (or better yet the Eggs that they do for Easter or the Trees they did last year for x-mas), Chocholate chip cookies. I will EAT other snacks, but if I have those in the house, I MUST eat.

4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Yeah, right. I have to make up lyrics to the baby/children songs I sing to Max because I can’t remember the words. Lyrics and phone numbers are two things I can’t bother to remember. I need to save the space for something important. Even when I used to have a decent memory (pre-Max), I would never remember something like a lyric or a phone number. LOL.

5. Five bad habits:
a) Waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep; b) Being too routine and not spontaneous enough; c) Buying books on random subjects, reading 1/3 – ½ of them, loosing interest in the subject, and putting them on the book shelf. However, to my credit, years later I have been know to pull out said book and look something up/use it for reference. d) Being a home body (I do go out daily to walk the dogs, several times a month to social events, once or twice a year on a personal or work trip, etc. but my favorite place to be is home sweet home.; e) Researching fertility related items. Oddlty enough, even after having Max, if I have some free time, I would rather read up on fertility than child rearing or mothering boards. I find them aggrevating and Max never fits the model. That is too hard for a ridid planner like myself.

6. Five things you like doing:
a) playing/hanging out with Max b) hiking/walking the dogs c) going to SMC meetings d) talking on the telephone e) reading

7. Five things you would never wear, buy or get again:
a) wear – bikini b) buy - high heal shoes? (anything over an inch or two) c) get – lost? a second chance to make a first impression? d) do – a full hair dye; high/low lights yes; too much maintenance for a full on color change (I was a fake red head for many, many years) e) read – anything by Stephen King (too scary for me)

8. Five favorite toys:
my son, my dogs, my house/yard, my friends, my books. Yeah, okay, so they are not TOYS exactly, but they are things I value and spend my time and energy on. I don’t think I actually own any “true” toys. I do like to play cards and some board games (NOT Trivial Pursuit) on occasion.

9. Five people I want tagged…
I’ll play the game, but…not one to pass on to anyone else. Yes, I am a notoreous chain killer. The buck stops here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chocolate NOT CHOCHOLATE; peanut butter; heel not heal; notorious.

Katrina said...

mmmm...chocolate, peanut butter cups, chocolate..mmmm...can I come over for snack time? :)