Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Formula #4

We moved on to formula #4 today, Enfamil Nutramigen LIPIL. I was really, really hoping #3 would work. So much that I was in denial for awhile. It has been very busy here. I have been stressed out and tired. Max hasn’t been napping very well. Okay, so he NEVER has been a good napper, but now that I am focusing on getting him better I want immediate results dammit! And, he has been visibly tired. Anyway, things are going reasonably well, just busy and the last thing I have felt like doing is being on the computer after work.

I keep meaning to post a nanny update. Things have been going really well overall. She has been bugging me this last week as I try to institute a nap routine. On Friday, I am rocking and trying to settle Max for his morning nap before I start work and she comes in to vacuum the room. This afternoon, he is sleeping and she starts cleaning the cupboards of the entertainment centre which backs up to Max’s room. I am sure it is the banging that woke him up after only 30 min. Her heart is in the right place. Once the routine is set and she understands it, it will be fine. Until then, it makes it a bit harder.

Max’s night time sleeping has been great. I have been so tired that he has been ending up in my bed at some point and I can barely remember getting him.

I think I have been so tired because of allergies caused by wind and change in temperature around here, stress, and hormonal shift. I really felt last Friday like I would be getting my period in a few days. Not here. Guess I was wrong.

I’ve been stressed because of work. It is just really busy and I have a lot that HAS to get done by this Friday before “the system” closes. I’m in good shape now because I worked several nights last week after Max was asleep.

Not really any closer to weaning Max or having him on solids than I was let’s say…6 WEEKS ago. I must at least have him on a formula he can tolerate soon before my business trip in early March.

Been thinking about my ttc plans. Haven’t written my RE yet and told him, but….I think I am going to try 2 injectable IUI’s after Max is weaned and I resume normal periods before moving to IVF. I looked up the coverage requirements in my new 2006 insurance. I was forced out of my old insurance because my company was no longer offering it. It was a nice POS plan where I could pick and choose whether I wanted to use HMO or PPO coverage based on the situation. I may have some limited coverage, but would need a preauthorization. Need to call the office manager at my clinic and see if she can get it.

Lots more I could talk about if I had the time and/or energy, but I don’t.

No comments: