Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Birthday Pictures

Here are some Birthday Pictures of my 40th and Max's 6 month!


Deb's 40th


Max 6 month B-Day


Max 6 Month B-Day

You will notice Max sleeping on his tummy. I have tried and tried to tell him "back to sleep, tummy to play". He could care less what I have to say on the matter. Now that he can roll over, he rolls right off his tummy when you put him that way to play. Conversely, he will roll immediately onto his side/tummy when placed in his crib to sleep. I DO NOT LIKE THIS. I have tried to roll him over. He rolls back. I roll him to his back. He rolls to his tummy. People say that I can be stubborn and persistent. Max can wear me out and beats me hands down on these issues. What is a momma to do? One of the benefits of Max sleeping in bed with me is that he does not roll to his tummy. He either rolls to his side or stays on his back and snuggles up next to me.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Great picture of you and Max! :) Sounds like you have a little guy who KNOWS what he wants (and it just happens to be exactly opposite from what you want!) LOL.