Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Today’s The Day

Today is the big surgery. Still not even a teeny weeny worry about the procedure itself. Still just a little worried about what Dr. N will have to say about my female parts. Mostly worried that today is the first day Noemi* is going to drive Max in her car. We got the word yesterday afternoon that the extra coverage was added to her insurance. I’m sure that it is a very good thing that I will be under anesthesia at the time this is going to occur. The truth of the matter is, and I told Noemi this, that if I did not trust her she would not be driving Max period. This after I gave her a copy of my drivers license with a note that said she had permission to drive my son that includes his full name, DOB, and my numbers. I’m sure all will be fine with both the surgery and with Noemi driving Max. Still, just have a little niggling worry. And, completely hungry and thirsty, of course, since I have had nothing to eat since after midnight. Mostly, really thirsty. Sigh. And, I’m sure that after the surgery I won’t feel like eating. Hey, maybe a way to kick start some weight loss here. Okay, must finish my hair (washed, dried, and am curling it) since don’t know when I will be able or will feel like doing this and an oily itchy scalp just drives me crazy.

* I now have a copy of Noemi’s drivers license and this is how her name is spelt. I’m assuming this is the official spelling and the one I am sticking with now and forever more.

1 comment:

Calico Sky said...

Best wishes for your surgery!