Thursday, October 19, 2006

Plan

I have a plan. I have a plan. I have a plan.

Saw RE today under the guise of a post-op follow-up. That took 30 seconds. Rest of time spent “consulting” (read…me asking questions, him responding, us coming up with plan). It starts tonight with estrogen shots (.2 cc’s) twice a week (M and Th) until the end of November for an early December IUI cycle. Modified estrogen priming. No BCP’s, Lupron, Antigon or suppression of any kind. Will start Dex with stims.

Very pleased with plan. (not that it will work, but at least it is a plan, something else to try).

Early December IUI (TWO YEARS AGO NOW) was when I conceived Max.

Would love another December conception. Here’s to hoping December is my month. God, I hope this plan works.

Very tired. Max very fond of 4 am wake up’s recently. Refused nap entirely today.

Early night night for both of us tonight.

No comments: