Saturday, April 18, 2009

It was time

Crib tents went up today. R is standing like a pro and cruising. He is a bit scary actually. Good thing I've been there before with Max and we both survived through to another phase. I'm going to have to invest in baby leashes soon. Max isn't so thrilled with sharing his train table. He was given the choice to keep it in the living room and let R play with it or move it to his bedroom. He wants to keep it in the living room, BUT doesn't want R to touch it. Should get interesting soon. He told R today that he was frustrating him and that he was angry because he wouldn't stop touching his stuff. I guess I need to pull out siblings without rivalry and actually read it soon.

I've been on vacation this week as Max had a week off from school and it is easier for us both for me to not have to work when he is home. We've had fun. I think he is ready to go back to school, but I'm not sure I'm ready to go back to work. It has been nice to be off and get a few things done that have been on the list.



Today was a nice warm day. Max wanted to swim, but the water is too cold so we compromised and filled the small tub up with warm water. Everyone had a wonderful time even if Max did splash and dump water on the twins heads.




No comments: