Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Growing well

The days are flying past. Yesterday morning, I reclaimed most of my bedroom and dejunked in the first room of a whole house organizing effort that must be done before I head back to work. Yes, I probably should have started in the office and looked at the paper work and bills. This morning, I napped. It was one of those nights where I was tag teamed times three.

The doctors appointment went well. I picked up Max and we all went since I wasn't sure I could get back in time if they ran behind. He was able to ask Dr. H if he could stop using his car seat, because (you know) he's three and bigger now and doesn't need to use it any more. I have told him that he has to be 6 years old or 60 lbs. He told me he was going to ask Dr. H, which he did, who told him the exact same thing. LOL, oh, that boy of mine, he does make me laugh. Of course, the FIRST question he asked was if he could have a sticker.

N weighed in at 8 lbs 10 oz, almost a pound gain in a week averaging about 2 oz a day. R weighed in at 9 lbs 3 oz, averaging about 1.5 oz a day in the last month. Dr. H was impressed and said they seem to be doing well and keep it up. They see him again in a month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, no shots today?

Glad they are growing well.

Was Max satisfied with that answer?