Monday, April 30, 2007

Labs

No time to completely redo my labs post from the other day, but below are the basics. These were taken on cd3 from earlier in the month.

High
FSH
– 11.9. Yes, high, but not as high as last month at almost 20 so I was fine with this.

Insulin – 21 and range was <17 uIU/mL


Low
Inhibin B – Was disappointed in this test as it only gave a range of over 30 (pre-menopausal) or under 30 (post menopausal). Wasn’t thrilled with being in an post menopause category and the fact that it was just a range. I knew I was under 30 (7 at last test), but I wanted to see if it increased at all like my FSH decreased. I’m going to ask that it be retested again on cd3 assuming this latest cycle didn’t work.

Fine
Estradiol – 42

Thyroid Panel
T3 – 27 (25-35%); T4 Total – 8.9 (4.5-12.5 mcg/dL); Free T4 – 2.4 (1.4 -3.8)

Glucose – 76, In Range (65-99 mg/dL)

CBC (Complete Blood Count) – lots of values, all fine

Urinalysis – basically fine, several values were out of range, but I was on cd3 and the sample contained blood, consistent with the findings.

No comments: