Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cd1

Today is yet another cycle day one. I have decided not to “try” again this month, but not go on the pill again either this month. I have to be out of town for a long weekend next week during prime monitoring time and I do not yet feel ready.

I’m feeling (and have been) much better than when I last posted. It must have been related to a cold/sinus thing and all of a sudden, I just started feeling better with more energy and more like myself. Max hasn’t been so lucky and still isn’t feeling great. Yesterday, we had a busy day planned, but I made sure to get him home for a nap after a busy morning before heading out again. Well, we did not end up going out again as planned since he napped until 5 pm after being put in the crib at 12:30, which is 30 min. later than normal and he didn’t fall asleep right away for about 45 minutes. Still this was a very long nap for him.

-- It never fails that when I sit down to blog the phone rings and/or Max wake up. The phone just rang (ignored) waking Max up. Damn. More later. Maybe. --

No comments: