Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Easter Pictures

I picked up Max's "formal" 8 month/Easter pictures from Sears today. They turned out great. My kid is so darn handsome and he has such a good disposition, I can hardly stand it most of the time. He truly is the BEST thing to ever come into my life.

Here he is. My cute, cute boy. Yes, I took LOTS more, but here are my three favorites.


Max says who needs the candy and toys, the basket is JUST fine.


Max and Momma


Max in his Easter PJ's

I actually did not buy Max this Easter outfit or these PJ's. They are just some of the most wonderful clothes passed on to me by generous friends. I did buy him one cute summer baseball type outfit and have a Sears picture of him in it. I'll have to see if I can get them scanned.

Now, I KNOW I am his momma and a bit biased, but....isn't this guy a handsome one?

No comments: