Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Can't Sleep

Ugh. I can't sleep. Last night I had trouble falling asleep and then woke up at 2 am and now can't go back to sleep. I'm so going to pay tomorrow with a long day planned. I have a full morning of meetings and it is election day. For those who may not have followed my story long, my garage is the polling place for my local precinct. A local city election where there is a battle of a school board position so the inspector will be here at 6 to finish setting up before the pools open at 7 and don't close until 8 pm. The earliest the poll workers are out of here is 9 pm.

Am I? Am I not? Maybe, maybe, maybe. Those thoughts and others just keep rattling and rolling around in my brain. A little over 12 hours ago I gave the blood that will give me the quantitative results....the results that are ready and just waiting for a new work day to be delivered. Oh, I was doing so well with this whole 2ww this time until now. I keep telling myself to be patient, only a little more waiting, hang in there, the results aren't going to change either way.

Okay, off to check out a few web sites and then back to bed. Maybe the cereal and milk will help relax me enough. Maybe I should take a warm bath. Sadly, too late for a tylenol PM or something.

Am I? Am I not? Maybe, maybe, maybe.

No comments: