Thursday, January 11, 2007

cd 43 --> cd 1

Just to prove that I have no clue as to what is going on from a female reproductive standpoint, I started my period today. The bad cycle that just wouldn’t end, finally did come to an end. I think I might email one of the RE’s, but I think this means that the progesterone results are meaningless and/or inconclusive. I went back and counted days from when I had the cervical mucus and thought I might have finally ovulated and it is well within range taking into consideration my luteal phase defect and all. I’m thinking about going on BCP’s for a month instead of oh natural. I’m going to ask the RE for his opinion on that as well. I have a few days to decide.

In work news, I have been busting my but to get all of the annual performance revies written in our corporate tool before it was “locked” tomorrow. I found out that we only have to have one part done by tomorrow and that the tool doesn’t lock for a few more weeks. I’m at about 75% complete and think I can get to at least 85 – 90% by tomorrow close of business. So, I am taking the night off. I’ve been working all day, spending a few hours with Max before I put him to bed, then working another few hours. I’m fried. I probability could actually be 100% by tomorrow if I put in another 3 – 4 hours tonight, but I would be pushing it I would have done it if I HAD to be done tomorrow, but I don’t.

In Max news, he vomited while taking a nap today. Seemed fine afterwards. He was a bit clingy and mommy, mommy, mommy today, but he has been a bit like that ever since the holiday’s were over and I’ve been back to work and hard, hard at work, with no breaks during the day. Often, I will take a 10 – 15 min. break after he eats lunch to cuddle with him and put him down for his nap. Then, when he wakes up, I will spend another 5 min. or so with him before Noemi takes him out to the park. And, he is just growing and developing so fast. This afternoon I was on the phone with one of my bosses when Max woke up from his nap. Then, Noemi put him straight into the tub since he had vomit all over him (was laying/sleeping in it for the duration of his nap). After that, I heard a rattle at my office door and in he comes. I’m in trouble. He has figured out how to turn the knob. He let himself in. My boss and I had a good laugh on that one. Good thing the door actually has a lock, because I may need it sometimes.

The Christmas pictures we took on New Years day are back already. I’ll have to see about getting them scanned and posted soon. First, I have to find time to pick them up or see if my niece can do it.* Ugh, life is so busy right now. Social engagements both days this weekend and then out of town for work next week. I guess I am going to just get a whole lot more tired. I can’t remember the last time I had caffeine and I don’t normally have any at all, but I have seriously thought about it a few times these last few days.

* She has been so darn good about things like that. She stopped today and got cat food for me. Big relief. I was completely out…of the hairball control kind. I have a back up back of the non-hairball, but he starts vomiting up hairballs if I don’t give him hairball control so all and all, a good thing for us all.

No comments: